1. Find out about EVERYTHING happening around campus!
We add new events every day – and we pull events from all departments. If you’re interested in entrepreneurship but you’re studying Art History, QueensEvents.ca is the only website that shows you all the upcoming entrepreneurship events around campus – all in one place!
2. Discover new passions and hobbies
With weekly workshops, you’ll surely find one to inspire you or that spikes your interest. The events are organized into categories so it’s easy to find what you’re interested in. Categories include: concerts, 19+ socials, all ages socials, arts & theatre, educational, health & wellness, and sports.
3. Meet new people
By getting off your butt and going to events, you can meet people from different faculties who share similar interests. Who knows, maybe you’ll meet your best friend or the love of your life! The only way to find out is to put yourself out there and go to events.
4. Get a weekly snapshot of what’s on This Week at Queen’s
We realize you might get overwhelmed by the 90+ events happening every week, so our team uses Instagram to highlight feature events each week!
- We also have themed lists – best gift ideas, best date ideas, best things to do on a Tuesday… all mined from the collective brain power of upper years and alumni!
- If you’re ever wondering where to go on a date, or which new restaurants you should try, QueensEvents.ca/blog is the place to go.
5. Get FREE promotion for your upcoming events!
If you’re trying to spread the word about an event you’ve been planning for months, look no further! You can add it to our website for instant advertising and promotion! Just go to www.QueensEvents.ca/add to get started. Thanks to the $0.50 AMS student activity fee that covers our operational costs, it’s FREE to add your events!
Note: QueensEvents.ca is a service run by a leadership team of 4 current students and 1 alumni mentor with 350+ contributors. It is not the same as Queen’s Event Services, which is run by the University.