Mac-Corry (Mackintosh-Corry Hall)
Completed in 1973, Mackintosh-Corry Hall, or as it is more commonly known, “Mac-Corry,” was completed in 1973 as a new Arts and Social Science complex. It sits on the former site of George Richardson Memorial Stadium.
Mac-Corry Hall is home to several departments and institutes, as well as a cafeteria, study and seminar rooms. Named after Queen’s Principals William Mackintosh (1951-61) and James Alexander Corry (1961-68), “Mac-Corry” was completed in 1973 as a new Arts and Social Science complex.
The “Student Street” running the entire length of the building on the ground floor is a hub of student life, and has historically been managed through the SLC Office.
The cafeteria provides a wide range of eating options and numerous poster boards are positioned throughout the hall to help promote student clubs and events. In addition, four table spaces at the North end of the “Street” are available for booking by student clubs, departments, and external organizations.
- There were no results found.