Ellis Hall – Auditorium
History of Ellis Hall
Ellis Hall is named after Douglas Stewart Ellis (1885-1955), a Queen’s graduate who taught Civil Engineering between 1910 and 1955. He was also the Dean of Applied Science from 1943 to 1955.
Ellis Hall was constructed after WWII to help alleviate the extreme pressure on the Faculty of Engineering for more scientific courses at Queen’s.
What’s Inside Ellis Hall
- There were no results found.