QE Guide to Open Mic Nights in Kingston
There are many places you can go in Kingston to test out new music, poetry, etc. in front of a live audience.
Here’s a list of ones we know about.
- Musiikki Cafe – every Tuesday at 8pm – sign-up sheet is posted on Facebook each week – hosted by Erika Lamon
- Rose & Crown – every Wednesday at 8:30pm – hosted by Tom Savage
- “and the journey continues” monthly open mic reading series – the first Tuesday of every month – hosted by Bruce Kauffman
- The Royal Jam – every Thursday from 9pm to midnight – hosted by Gary Lavallee, Mark Taras, Mike Pacey & Rene Vermette
Unconfirmed Venues that have occasionally held open mic nights
- Coffee and Company – Wednesday?
- Common Ground Coffeehouse – unknown
- Clark Hall Pub – unknown
- Don Cherry’s Kingston – unknown
- The Brooklyn – unknown
- Little Texas Roadhouse Bar & Grill – unknown
- The Alibi – unknown
Do you know a venue that we didn’t list here? Write a comment below!