Don’t miss Kingston’s HomeGrown Live Music Festival on May 4, 2019, featuring back-to-back performances by local musicians at 15 different venues downtown.
An all-access bracelet to ALL VENUES only costs you $10!
This volunteer-run festival helps raise money for the Joe Chithalen Memorial Musical Instrument Lending Library (Joe’s M.I.L.L.), located in the Tett Centre for Creativity and Learning on King St. W.
Take a look at the line-up for this year’s festival below. Bookmark this post & refer back to it on May 4th!
2019 Participating Venues:
- Blues – RCHA Club – 1pm to 11pm
- Celtic – Kingston Brewing Company – 3pm to 10pm
- Country – Royal Tavern – 12:30pm to 11pm
- ElectroAcoustic – Studio 22 – 7pm to 9:30pm
- Folk – Cajun on King – 2pm to 9:20pm
- Hip Hop – Musiikki Cafe & Whiskey Bar – 5:25pm to 10:20pm
- Jazz – King Street Sizzle – 11:45am to 8:45pm
- May The Fourth Be With You – The Toucan Pub – 10pm to 12am
- Next Generation (all ages) – The Mansion (upstairs in Living Room) – 12pm to 5:15pm
- Original #OG51 – BLUMartini – 6:30pm to 12:30am
- Psychedelic Snack – The Mansion (upstairs in Living Room) – 7:30pm to 12:30am
- Songwriter’s Lounge I (AquaTerra in Delta Hotel) – 1pm to 4:40pm
- Songwriter’s Lounge II (Dianne’s Fish Shack & Smokehouse) – 8:30pm to 11:50pm
- Soul – SanTur Brewing – 8:30pm to 12am
- Uptown Punk – The Mansion (downstairs in Wine Cellar) – 7pm to 11:40pm
*Schedules are subject to change without notice.