Whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year, the epitome of Christmas shopping is buying something unique for everyone on your list! Bonus: cross off everyone on your list, while exploring these locally-owned stores downtown!
The epitome of Christmas shopping (and birthday shopping) is buying something unique for everyone on your list! It’s extra special when you can finish your shopping without even leaving downtown Kingston! We’d like to help you shop locally this year, so here’s some of our favourite places to shop, listed with gift suggestions:
- For Mom – sweet imported treats from Cooke’s Fine Foods and Coffee, a gift basket from Kingston Olive Oil Co., leather-bound journals from Novel Idea Bookstore, jewelry or hand-crafted items from Cornerstone, or eco-friendly shrugs and sweaters from Verde
- For Dad – new winter gloves from a-one Clothing or Smith Army Surplus, outdoor gear from Trailhead Kingston, or a squealer of craft beer from Stone City Ales
- Boyfriend – PJ pants, boxers or shaving accessories from Undr for Men, or stylish sweaters from Chris James
- Girlfriend – cashmere sweater from Chris James, one-of-a-kind from End of the Thread Antique Emporium, or a fair-trade jewellery or scarf from Modern Primitive
- Sister or Best Friend (girl) – journal or adult colouring book from Minotaur Games & Gifts, or a mug & tea set from DavidsTea
- Brother or Best Friend (guy) – custom apron from Bombshell Custom T-shirts, outdoor supplies/pocket Swiss Army Knife from Trailhead Kingston, or stylish sweaters and hats from Whit Kingston
- Grandma & Grandpa – a Kingston souvenir from Waterfront Gifts and Apparel, handmade soaps from 1000 Islands Soap Company, or something Canadian from Red Maple Canadian Store.