Get the word out to people nearby who are looking for cool events!
Are you planning an event that’s within walking distance of Queen’s University campus & costs under $100? Fill out this form & we’ll publish it on this calendar within 48 hours – helping you reach 5,000+ people interested in going to events!
Events must be…
- within walking distance of Queen’s campus — think: from Lake Ontario Park to the Leon’s Centre; Kingston Memorial Centre to the Tett Centre
- within a student’s budget — under $100.
- not against the law — no keggers/house parties – because it’s illegal to promote!
Concerned that your event may not qualify? Email email@example.com with your event name & date.
Recurring Events Policy
QueensEvents.ca is an events calendar focused on promoting unique one-time-only events, therefore we do not accept year-round activities.
- We prioritize one-time-only events to avoid clutter.
- Daily events can be added for a maximum of 7 days.
- If you are posting about Hiring, instead of submitting the application period, submit the application deadline (one day).
Events vs. Activities – What’s the difference?
If anyone can go at any time, it’s an Activity (e.g. skating, rock climbing, art gallery).
If you are hosting a special, one-time-only occasion (e.g. figure skating show, rock climbing competition, art gallery reception), this likely counts as an Event.
Glossary of Terms
Event: a one-time-only occasion that has a fixed end date. Example: Concerts, speaker series, film screenings, art receptions, sports games, open mic nights, workshops, dances, fundraisers, club nights, career fairs, etc.
Activity: a recreational pursuit that does not have a specified end date.