Submit your events to QueensEvents.ca!
Get the word out to people nearby who are looking for cool events!
Are you planning an event that’s within walking distance of Queen’s University campus & costs under $100? Fill out this form & we’ll publish it on this calendar within 48 hours – helping you reach 5,000+ people interested in going to events!
Events must be…
- within walking distance of Queen’s campus — think: from Lake Ontario Park to the Leon’s Centre; Kingston Memorial Centre to the Tett Centre
- within a student’s budget — under $100.
- not against the law — no keggers/house parties – because it’s illegal to promote!
Concerned that your event may not qualify? Email email@example.com with your event name & date.
Recurring Events Policy
QueensEvents.ca is an events calendar focused on promoting unique one-time-only events, therefore we do not accept year-round activities.
- We prioritize one-time-only events to avoid clutter.
- Daily events can be added for a maximum of 7 days.
- If you are posting about Hiring, instead of submitting the application period, submit the application deadline (one day).
Events vs. Activities – What’s the difference?
If anyone can go at any time, it’s an Activity (e.g. skating, rock climbing, art gallery).
If you are hosting a special, one-time-only occasion (e.g. figure skating show, rock climbing competition, art gallery reception), this likely counts as an Event.
Glossary of Terms
Event: a one-time-only occasion that has a fixed end date. Example: Concerts, speaker series, film screenings, art receptions, sports games, open mic nights, workshops, dances, fundraisers, club nights, career fairs, etc.
Activity: a recreational pursuit that does not have a specified end date.