Submit your events to QueensEvents.ca!
Get the word out to more people nearby who are already looking for cool events!
Are you planning an event that’s within walking distance of Queen’s University campus & costs under $100? Fill out this form & we’ll publish it on QueensEvents.ca/calendar – helping you reach 5,000+ people living nearby who are interested in going to events!
Events must be…
- within walking distance of Queen’s campus — think: from Lake Ontario Park to the Leon’s Centre; Kingston Memorial Centre to the Tett Centre
- within a student’s budget — under $100.
- not against the law — no keggers/house parties – because Kingston Police follows us!
If concerned that your event doesn’t qualify, please email Sarah at email@example.com with your event name & date.
Recurring Events Policy
- We prioritize one-time-only events to avoid clutter.
- Daily events can be added for a maximum of 7 days.
- If you are posting about Hiring, instead of submitting the application period, submit the application deadline (one day).
Events vs. Activities
- An Event is a one-time-only occasion that has a fixed end date.
- Can include recurring events.
- Concerts, speaker series, film screenings, art receptions, sports games, open mic nights, workshops, dances, fundraisers, club nights, career fairs… and more!
- An Activity is a recreational pursuit that does not have a specified end date.
- If anyone can go at any time, it counts as an Activity and not an Event (e.g. skating, rock climbing, art gallery).
- However, if you are hosting a special, one-time-only occasion (e.g. figure skating show, rock climbing competition, art gallery reception), this likely counts as an Event.