Located on Main Campus, Tindall Field was Kingston’s first full-sized, artificial multi-season playing field, and is surrounded by a three-lane rubberized jogging track. This facility opened in October 2008.
Situated near the corner of Union and Albert Street, Tindall Field serves the interests of all intramural programs and is available for reservation to the Kingston community.
Tindall Field is available for open recreational use whenever it is not reserved. When the field is reserved the track may not be available for recreational jogging depending upon the activity booked.
Tindall Field named in honour of Frank Tindall who was a legendary football & basketball coach at Queen’s from 1947 until 1975. He was inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame as a builder in 1985.
- There were no results found.