Mackintosh-Corry Hall – Main Floor – Room D214
Room D214 is located on the main floor, just past the cafeteria, on the left. Click here for step-by-step directions.
Stated Room Capacity: 53
Room Type: Tiered
Completed in 1973, Mackintosh-Corry Hall, or as it is more commonly known, “Mac-Corry,” was completed in 1973 as a new Arts and Social Science complex. It sits on the former site of George Richardson Memorial Stadium.
Mac-Corry Hall is home to several departments and institutes, as well as a cafeteria, study and seminar rooms. Named after Queen’s Principals William Mackintosh (1951-61) and James Alexander Corry (1961-68), “Mac-Corry” was completed in 1973 as a new Arts and Social Science complex.
- There were no results found.