Pools & Beaches in Kingston
When you can’t take the heat, it’s high time to find a nearby swimming pool – and luckily, the City of Kingston has many pools and beaches for your enjoyment! Mark your calendars for a pool party or a beach day with friends! It’s a great way to enjoy the outdoors and the beautiful Kingston summers!
- Tomlinson Aqua Park, 303 York St. at Kingston Memorial Centre
- Lakeshore Swimming Pool Association, 792 Henderson Blvd
- Big Sandy Bay, Wolfe Island
- Breakwater Park, 200 King St. W.
- Grass Creek Park, 2991 Hwy 2
- Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St. West
- Richardson Beach, 1 King St. East at Emily St.
- Rotary Park, 1280 Cloverdale Dr.
- Bert Meunier Park, 739 Augusta Dr.
- City Park, 33 Bagot St.
- Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St W.
- Memorial Centre, 303 York St.
- Ronald Lavallee Park Splash Pad, 53 Fourth Ave.
- Shannon Park, 199 Wilson St. at Weller Ave.
- McBurney Park, 176 Ordnance St.
- Victoria Park, 487 Brock St.