Outdoor Rinks in Kingston
Get inspired! Check out this list of Kingston’s best outdoor rinks before you grab your skates and head outside to enjoy the winter!
For more information, visit the City of Kingston website!
Staffed Rinks (red markers on map)
Include heated changing facilities, with washrooms. They are open Monday to Friday, 4-9 pm & Saturday and Sunday, 12-9 pm. Each facility has a skating area or track and a hockey rink
- City Park – 613-546-5797 – Bagot St. (Between Barrie & West St.)
- McBurney Park – 613-546-5900 – Contained by Alma, Balaclava & Ordnance St.
- Polson Park – 613-546-6056 – Robert Wallace Dr. (Between Miles & Runnymede Rd.)
- Springer Market Square – 613-546-000 – Brock and King Streets
- Victoria Park – 613-542-0462 – Brock St. (Between Alfred & Albert St.)
- Woodbine Park – 1180 Woodbine Rd.
Unstaffed Rinks (blue markers on map)
No change facilities. These rinks will be made subject to available water supply and weather permitting.
- Cataraqui Woods Park – 805 Cataraqui Woods Dr.
- Henderson Park – 800 Henderson Blvd.
- Markers Acres Park – 201 Conacher Dr.
- Molly McGlynn Park – Rose Abby Dr. (Off Highway 15)
- O’Connor Park – Inverness Cres. (Between Aberfoyle & Westmoreland Rd.)
- Shannon Corners – 2400 Perth Rd.
- Third Avenue Park – 141 Third Ave.
No change facilities. These rinks will be made subject to available water supply and weather permitting. The respective community groups maintain these rinks.
- John Brewer Park – Brewers Mills Rd. (Next to Firehall #2)
- Pierson Park – Joyceville Rd. (Next to Firehall #1)