Kingston Summer Bucket List 2017
✓ 1. Get locked up at the Kingston Penitentiary Tours
2. Visit the Agnes Etherington Art Centre to see “Rembrandt and Highlights”
3. Try Stand Up Paddleboarding
4. Watch a movie at the digital Drive-In Movie Theatre
5. Go to the beach! Grass Creek Park (in the East End) or Big Sandy Bay Conservation Area (on Wolfe Island)
6. Go for a nature walk at Lemoine Point Conservation Area (in the West End) or Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area (north of the 401)
7. Play Beach Volleyball with friends at The Mansion
✓ 8. Try an escape room game at Improbable Escapes
✓ 9. Catch the action at a Kingston Derby Girls game
10. Go to at least one Beach Slam at Stages Nightclub
✓ 11. Bring your lawn chair downtown to watch Movies in the Square on Thursdays at dusk!
Movies in the Square is BACK! Free movies every Thursday night at dusk, starting Jun 22 with The LEGO Batman Movie! We have a full list of movie trailers up on our blog – check out the link in bio! Stay tuned for a contest announcement! #queensevents #ygksummer #summer17 #moviesinthesquare #kingstonlife #kingstonsummer #byochair #popcorn #datenight #summerlovin
12. Make it over to Fort Henry for one of their Wednesday night Sunset Ceremonies
13. Wake up early and go to Sunday Morning Yoga
14. Take a trip over to Wolfe Island for lunch at the Wolfe Island Grill, ice cream at Café Tenango, and delicious cinnamon buns to take home from the Wolfe Island Bakery!
"Perfect day for exploring the island. Pick up one of our maps from the Tourist Information Centre so you don't get lost!" 😊 And grab a bite to eat on the patio at Wolfe Island Grill before you leave! Don't forget your sunscreen! #queensevents #ygksummer #discover #adventures #WolfeIsland #patiolife #cycling
15. Make it to at least one Saturday morning Local Chef Cooking Demo in market square
16. Try out Axe Throwing
17. Go rock climbing at the Boiler Room Climbing Gym and try to make it to the top of the tower
18. Go to the Wolfe Island Music Festival on August 11 & 12!
19. Go to Putt’n’Blast to play Laser Tag and glow-in-the-dark mini-golf (in the Frontenac Mall)
20. Pet kitties at Southpaw Cat Cafe (in the West End)
21. Go on a cruise of the 1000 islands
Tomorrow's weather is perfect for a nice and delicious cruise trip. Don't waste the good summer time! June 28th@6:30pm-9:30pm Buy your ticket on our website. #ygk #summertime #exploreontario #explorekingston #cruisenight #winetasting @1000islandscruises #1000islands #dinnerideas #queensevents #stopmissingout #lakeontario
22. Go on a free tour of the Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts and the Tett Centre
23. Sign-up for a Wednesday night Paddle and Pint kayaking lesson
24. Sign-up to Volunteer for a local organization or event!
✓ 25. Catch the Kingston Buskers Festival in action July 6-9!
✓ Take in Rueben de Groot’s last show at The Toucan this Monday, July 3rd!
What else should we add to the must-see/must-do Kingston Summer Bucket List? Leave your comments below.