Join the QueensEvents.ca team!
Make the most out of your time at Queen’s / in Kingston!
Established in 2012, QueensEvents.ca is a grassroots organization that assembles information about upcoming events all in one place! Through our website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, we help spread the word about arts, academic and social events within walking distance of Queen’s University. We work in collaboration with 300+ event organizers, working together to create an accessible all-in-one events calendar. It’s free to become a contributor. Our core team takes care of marketing, website development, partnerships, and training.
- Flexible commitment, 3-5 hours per week
- opportunities to gain real-world experience in several fields including marketing, communications, event planning, software development and journalism.
- learn and apply new knowledge and skills..
- meet people from different faculties who share similar interests.
- make a difference – breaking down communication barriers to improve access to information about incredible events!
- Read the descriptions below.
- Complete the application form. Help us get to know you better! Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis!
- Keep an eye on your inbox. We’ll be in touch by email to schedule a 30-minute interview.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Win free tickets to the coolest events on-campus and downtown!
✓ Get real-world experience in marketing, communications, software development, human resources, event planning, journalism, and project management.
✓ Meet people from across Queen’s who share similar interests
✓ One-on-one mentorship from young alumni
✓ Exclusive networking events with students from different faculties to build your network
✓ Get to know another side of Kingston – best places to eat, to explore