QE Guide: Father’s Day Gift Ideas in Kingston, for $30 and under
When you think “Man Gifts in Kingston,” are you drawing a blank? We’re here to help.
It’s hard to know where to shop downtown – especially for the Dad who has everything – “Should I get him socks again this year?” – so we asked 5 local shops for their favourite Father’s Day gift ideas.
Take a look at their suggestions below, all for $30 or less (cha-ching!), and then head downtown Kingston this weekend to find a nifty gift for your Pops!
For the Dad who loves cooking
Kingston Olive Oil Company
62 Brock Street | (613) 546-5483
Amp up Dad’s cooking game with this gift of a smoked bacon chipotle sea salt, with chipotle infused olive oil and maple balsamic, alongside a smoky spicy beer can chicken rub… Is your mouth watering yet? Only $27.00
- Thur – Fri: 10am – 6pm
- Sat: 9am – 5:30pm
- Sun: 11am – 4pm
For the Dad who loves vintage
End of the Thread Antiques
201 Princess Street @ Montreal St. | (613) 548-8778
1. Framed Vintage Advertisements. $30.00
2. Cocktail Shaker. $22.00 3. Log Travel Pillow. $23.00
4. Animal Head Cocktail Glasses. $30.00 ea
5. Stereoscope Cards (1920-1940). $3.00 ea
6. Barber Shop Toiletries bag. $22.00
- Fri – Sat: 10am – 6pm.
- Sun: 11am – 5pm.
For the Dad who loves the outdoors
234 Princess Street | (613) 546-5483
Give your Dad’s wardrobe a stylish update with these Kingston summer favourites: Woven Shirts, Polo Shirts, select Men’s Shorts, and Men’s Woven Hats. Shirts come in several colours & patterns, sizes XS to XL. Each item is under $30.
- Thu – Fri: 10am – 9pm.
- Sat: 10am – 6pm.
- Sun: 12pm – 5pm.
For the Dad who loves camping
358 King Street E | (613) 548-8732
1. Swiss Army knives, starting at $25.00
2. Smart Wool Socks – breathable, cooling, itch-free & blister-free! for hiking or casual. $16.00-$28.00
3. Men’s Sunglasses in a variety of styles. starting at $15.00
- Fri: 9:30am – 7pm
- Sat: 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Sun: Closed.
For the Dad who loves golfing
229 Princess Street | (613) 546-7668
Get 20% Off regular priced items with your Student Card & email sign-up!
1. Heritage Polo’s are 25% Off this weekend. $33.00
2. Business Card Holder. $24.00
3. Canada Arch Baseball Cap. $24.00
- Mon-Sat: 10am – 9pm.
- Sun: 12pm – 5pm.
What do you think?
Share with your friends, so they don’t spend all day running around downtown!