- This event has passed.
Victoria Day Celebrations
Monday, May 22nd @ 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Start your summer season at Lake Ontario Park during the City’s annual Victoria Day Celebrations on Monday, May 22. Enjoy great live entertainment – including Taylor Angus, Jordy Jackson Band and Absolute Journey Tribute – local food trucks, exciting inflatable activities, face painting and balloon twisting, topped off by a jaw dropping fireworks display. The perfect kick off to a summer of family fun!
Here are a few reminders to help you have a safe, fun and memorable day:
• Parking will be available at the St. Lawrence College parking lots (100 Portsmouth Ave). There is no parking on site at Lake Ontario Park. A shuttle bus will be provided from the college bus stop to Lake Ontario Park. Accessible parking is available at Lake Ontario Park.
• Kingston Transit express routes (501/502, 601/602,701/702) and route 7 will run on a Saturday service schedule. Routes 1 and 15 will run every 60 minutes from 6 a.m. to midnight. All other routes will operate on their regular Sunday service schedule.
• Bring a water bottle to fill up at the Utilities Kingston Water Buggy – water refills are free!
• Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen.
• You may pack a lunch or purchase food from the on-site local food trucks. New for this year, an ATM will be on site.
• Dogs are welcome. Please keep them on a leash and remember to stoop and scoop.
See the complete schedule: http://bit.ly/2oIH4qV
- Monday, May 22nd
1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Event Category:
- All Ages Socials
- Lake Ontario Park
988 King St. W. Kingston, ON
Kingston, ON K7M 8H3 Canada