Open Mic @ Sir John’s Pub (19+)
Wednesday, April 26th @ 10:00 PM - 1:30 AM
Calling all musicians and music lovers! You’re invited to Sir John’s Public House every WEDNESDAY night from 10:00 PM to 1:30 AM for Open Mic Night, held upstairs in the elegantly appointed, fully-stocked, and expansive Great Hall!
- In addition to providing an acoustic-electric house guitar, I’ll have an electric bass, bass amp, TWO electric guitar amps and a DRUM KIT in the house for people to use, plus multiple mics, so bring your whole band to play! Soon a keyboard will be added as well.
- Solo acts are always welcome, and we welcome all varieties of music. If you want to rap over some beats, bring some backing tracks on your phone and I’ll run that through the system and hand you a mic – just please don’t drop it after 😉
- Sir John’s is located at 343 King Street East right downtown near Jack Astors, Bubba’s and Tango Nuevo, and the open mic is happening UPSTAIRS in the Great Hall. Just head up the staircase right when you walk through the door.
- Bring out your instruments, your singing voices, and your taste for some of the best drinks and pub fare in Kingston served up by an amazing cooking and serving staff.
- The list fills up quick, so make sure to get down early.
- Also, check out our Facebook group for updates, photos, video links, and info.
- And take a look at our Youtube channel for previous performances at the Open Mic by some of Kingston’s best local music talent, including artists like Brett Emmons of the Glorious Sons, Ricky Brant of Shushlang, Logan Brown, Savannah Shea of Talk of the Street, Hailiah, and John Ainsworth!