- This event has passed.
Friday, October 13th @ 12:00 PM
Happy 5th Reunion!
That’s right – it’s been 5 years since we graduated! Hard to believe! Time to get together again and celebrate for the weekend at Queen’s Homecoming 2017, October 13th – 15th!
Registration is now live online! We’re hoping for a great turnout from our class, so book that weekend off in your calendar and register to come home to Queen’s! You can also check to see who else has registered from our class by using the Who’s Coming link – this is updated in real time as people confirm their registration, and you can check back to watch the list grow right up until the end of registration in mid-October.
Here’s a brief overview of some plans we’ve got in store for the weekend! More information and details will follow in the summer!
Friday, October 13th
- All Fridays, of course, start with Ritual at Clark Hall Pub. Join alumni and current students for the afternoon in the pub or on the patio and savour that nostalgic taste of Turbo.
- To keep the party going, we have booked the Mansion Wine Cellar for our Sci’12 Reunion on Friday evening! *UPDATE: 155 registered – capacity is 170 – limited tickets available at the door*
Saturday, October 14th:
- Saturday is game day! Tickets to the homecoming football game will be available exclusively through the Athletics website
- Saturday evening, the entire Class of 2012 has the Underground (formerly Alfies) booked from 7:30-10:30pm. Just like in the good old days, there’ll be a DJ, a cash bar and your Queen’s friends all in one place. Capacity is limited, and when it’s full, it’s full! This will be an all-faculty event; last year the Class of 2011 packed the house and last-minute hopefuls couldn’t get in – so again, like the good old days, get in line before it’s too late!
- As the Underground Takeover wraps up, we’ll move on to the ReUnion Street Festival which runs until 2:00 am. This official outdoor party, going strong in its fourth year, takes place on Union Street between University and Division. There will be live music, food trucks, as well as a licensed area. The student organizers have managed to get great headlining bands in the past (Walk Off The Earth, The Arkells, The Sheepdogs) so this won’t be one to miss.
Are you receiving your emails from Queen’s? If not, update your email address with Queen’s ASAP, so you don’t miss any of our reunion updates.
Message Emily Haggarty or Queen’s Alumni Relations for more info: email@example.com.
Let the countdown BEGIN!
- Is the venue accessible?
Wednesday, October 25th @ 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM