Queen’s Residences goes to the Wolfe Island Corn Maze!
Saturday, September 23rd @ 12:30 PM - 8:00 PM
The Residence Society is bringing you to the Wolfe Island Corn Maze!
Compete to see how fast you can escape the corn maze, participate in farm games and hay rides, and finish the fun filled day with a BBQ and campfire 🔥
Find out when your building is going and register your spot at: https://www.ressoc.ca/events/cornmaze
Below is a list of the dates and times that each residence building is scheduled to attend the corn maze. You may select a building other than your own, should you wish to do so.
- Friday, Sept. 15: Gordon House 5pm, Brockington House 6pm
- Saturday, Sept. 16: Victoria Hall 12:30pm, 5pm, or 6pm
- Sunday, Sept. 17: Victoria Hall 12:30pm, Leggett Hall 5pm, Grad Res 6pm,
- Friday, Sept. 22: Leonard 5pm, Brant 6pm
- Saturday, Sept. 23: Smith 12:30pm, Chown 5pm, Waldron Tower, 6pm
- Sunday, Sept. 24: West campus 12:30pm, 5pm, or 6pm
- Friday, Sept. 29: Harkness 5pm, Watts 6pm,
- Saturday, Sept. 30: McNeill 12:30pm, Morris 5pm, Addy/Ban Righ 6pm
- Note: There are only 100 spots available for each time slot, so make sure you reserve your spot before they run out!
- The corn maze is located on Wolfe Island – a 20 minute free ferry ride from downtown Kingston.
- The time slots are the corresponding times of when the ferry leaves the dock – please arrive at the dock with adequate time before your time slot. Click here to see bus route times from your residence here
- Each slot is $5, which only covers transportation (via hay ride) to-and-from the Corn Maze. Each student must bring an additional $11 in cash for the Corn Maze Entrance fee.
- Please bring an electronic or paper copy of your ticket to the event.
- Any questions or concerns, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is the venue accessible?
- Are tickets available at the door?