- This event has passed.
Pull Together for Epilepsy
Sunday, July 16th @ 11:30 AM - 3:00 PMFree
With goals of raising funds and awareness, Epilepsy South Eastern Ontario is excited to host our fifth annual Fire Truck Pull, Pull Together for Epilepsy! All profits from the event will be used for support, education and awareness for over 3,000 people affected by epilepsy in Kingston and surrounding areas. Register your team of 8 now!
Date: Sunday, July 16th, 2017
Registration: 11:30am – 12:45pm
Competition starts: 1pm
Teams of eight will compete in the following categories:
– The Overall Event Winner (combination of best pull time and most funds raised)
– The Fastest Pull
– The Most Money Raised
– The Best Team Spirit
Please note that your team must fulfill the requirements below in order to participate in this year’s Fire Truck Pull:
– Maximum of 8 participants per team.
– Each participant must be 13+ years of age.
– On average, each member should raise approximately $100 to reach the suggested team entry goal of $800.
– Each team MUST have a team name and spirited theme!
– Each participant must fill out a waiver form (which can be found inside the registration package)