- This event has passed.
Marc-André Hamelin (Piano)
Sunday, March 19th @ 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
The grand finale of this season’s Piano Series features Canadian pianist Marc-André Hamelin in a magnificent program spanning three centuries of pianistic brilliance. Ranked among the elite of world pianists for his unrivalled blend of musicianship and virtuosity, Hamelin brings to concert halls and recordings the great works of the established repertoire plus an intrepid exploration of 19th, 20th and 21st century rarities.
- Joseph Haydn Sonata in C major, Hob. XVI: 48
- Samuel Feinberg Sonata No. 2 in A minor, Op. 2 (1916)
- Samuel Feinberg Sonata No. 1 in A major, Op. 1 (1915)
- Beethoven Sonata in F minor, Op. 57 “Appassionata”
- Johannes Brahms Three Intermezzi, Op. 117
- Ravel Jeux d’eau
- Ravel La Valse, arr. by Marc-André Hamelin