- This event has passed.
Le Nordik Spa Day Trip
Sunday, Mar. 18 @ 6:45 AM - 8:30 PM$142
Join Samatva Yoga on its 1st Annual Le Nordik Spa Day Trip, you won’t regret it!!!
Relax and recharge at Nordik Spa-Nature, the Scandinavian-style day spa showcasing breathtaking views of Gatineau Park, this unique spa getaway features an array of outdoor hot tubs, several steam saunas, cold baths, Nordic waterfalls and beautiful relaxation areas.
ABOUT LE NORDIK:
Located in Chelsea, Québec, just a short 10-minute drive from Ottawa’s downtown core, Nordik is the largest day spa of its kind in North America, offering indoor and outdoor massages, seven cold and temperate baths, eight unique sauna experiences, an infinity pool that overlooks Ottawa’s twinkling downtown core, as well as a restaurant and a cozy fire lit lounge complete with comfy leather couches.
With its rustic, log cabin-style buildings, large windows and a picturesque setting (the spa is nestled just at the edge of the luscious Gatineau Park), “Nordik” as it’s known locally, offers each guest an oasis of tranquility in any season. Nordik is also home to Källa, a unique salt water floating pool that is only the second of its kind in the world, as the other one is located in Switzerland!
- DEPARTURE: Pick up will happen at both Samatva Downtown + Samatva West End approximately 645-715am
- ARRIVAL TO LE NORDIK: We will arrive before 10am.
- LEAVING THE SPA: We will be departing the spa at 5-530pm. There will be one stop on the way home, thus arrival time back in Kingston will be approx. 730-800pm.
- SPACE IS VERY LIMITED: As this is our first time organizing this spa day, we would like to remind you that we only have a bus that will fit 27 people. If you are interested in reserving your spot, it is strongly recommended to do so fast as the interest was very big. We anticipate filling very quickly.
- AGE REQUIREMENT: 16 years or older.
Infinity Member: $127
Non-Infinity Members $142
• Prices do not include taxes.
• Includes a bathrobe, a lockable locker, and unlimited towels.
• The reservation will be in effect only when the full payment is received.
• If you wish to eat at the restaurant/lounge, costs are additional.
Please read before booking:
1) If cancelled +7 days prior to the excursion: A 50% refund, will be issued.
2) There will be no refunds 7 days prior to the event.