- This event has passed.
Snow Much Fun
Friday, December 8th @ 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Snow Much Fun is free festive family fun in the warm heart of Kingston!
Join us on Friday, Dec. 8 from 5 to 9 p.m. in Springer Market Square for storytelling, live music, crafts, and toasty warm fires. Visit with Santa and weather permitting, you can skate with his elves!
• Step inside a life-sized inflatable snow globe for a wintry photo
• Listen to Mayor Paterson read seasonal stories at 7 p.m. An American Sign Language interpreter will sign How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
• Watch a Kingston Synchronized Skating demonstration at 7:45 p.m.
• Donate a toy to a child or teen in need. At Snow Much Fun we will be collecting new, unwrapped toys for the Kingston Toy Drive. Learn more about the toy drive and tips for what to donate here: http://www.chumtoydrive.com/events.html
• Do a little holiday shopping in the market! Local vendors will be in Springer Market Square during Snow Much Fun to help you find the perfect gift!
• All aboard! Take a ride on the Kingston Trolley during Snow Much Fun!
• Snow Much Fun is looking for volunteers! Helping out will warm your heart. Contact Sue to volunteer firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-546-4291 ext 1716
• See the event schedule here: http://bit.ly/2g8I84V