- This event has passed.
Fitness FREE-FOR-ALL Week
Thursday, September 14th @ 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Try Something New…for Free! During the Fitness “FREE-FOR-ALL” Students, Staff/Faculty and the General Public can try our Fitness Plus programs for FREE.
Full schedule posted at gogaelsgo.com/ffa
Change rooms are located in the basement. What to bring: water bottle, student card, gym clothes, running shoes, hair tie, lock for locker.
How to try a class:
1) Come to the Free-For-All info table located in front of the ARC during scheduled times (info table opens 30 minutes prior to each class).
2) Sign the “Free class” waiver; get a “Free class” sticker on your student/membership card.
3) Show your student/membership card with the “free class” sticker to gain access into a Free-For-all class offered September 11-17, 2017. All classes are first-come, first-serve.
Schedule for Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017
*We have noted below the time that the info table opens in front of the ARC (30 minutes before the class starts), so you’ll be less likely to miss out on the class you’d like to take! Be prepared for line-ups!
- 6:30am-7:45am Sculpt & AB Blast in Studio 1: Work your muscular endurance & strength conditioning with hand weights and bands for a full body workout. Finish it off with an “abs only” blast! (Class starts at 7am)
- 7:45am-9am Sunrise Cycle in Studio 2: Start your day with this great cardio conditioning classes. Instructors will lead you through a variety of rides including hills, sprints, rolling hills and team riding all set to great motivating music. (Class starts at 8:15am)
- 11:15am-12:30pm 50/50 Step in Studio 1: Challenge your strength and endurance in this twist on the 50/50 class but get ready to “step” it up with the use of a step! Instructors will provide modifications to suit all levels of fitness and experience. (Class starts at 11:45am)
- 1pm-2:15pm Sculpt & AB Blast in Studio 1: Work your muscular endurance & strength conditioning with hand weights and bands for a full body workout. Finish it off with an “abs only” blast! (Class starts at 1:30pm)
- 3pm-4:15pm 50/50 Cardio in Studio 1: This cardio conditioning 50/50 class is designed to blast your cardio fitness and work your muscles in every way possible! Various cardio methods may be used including kickboxing, high/low impact, intervals, & sport conditioning. Have fun and see the difference this cardio focused class can make. All levels welcome. (Class starts at 3:30pm)
- 5pm-6:15pm Tabata in Studio 1: This structured interval class will make you sweat by performing an exercise at a fast pace as many times as possible for a 20-second high-intensity anaerobic work interval followed by a 10-second rest, repeated eight times in a row. This is a challenging class and not for beginners! (Class starts at 5:30pm)
- 6pm-7:15pm To the Core in Studio 1: Get ready to get to the “core” of the matter! Work your entire core with exercises, drills and balance drills while learning new exercises to help sculpt your core and total body. This class is for all fitness levels. Don’t be afraid to sweat!!! (Class starts at 6:30pm)
- 6pm-7:15pm Group Cycle in Studio 2: This indoor cycling class is a cardio challenge with varying speeds and resistance levels, sprint drills, and more! This class is great for beginner to advanced participants because participants set their own resistance levels. (Class starts at 6:30pm)
- 7pm-8:15pm Mindful Yoga in Studio 1: Relax through gentle hatha yoga poses that give a challenge to the body, but in a gentle way while focusing on yogic breathing and meditation to help ease your mind and racing thoughts. This class creates space for reflection, release and rejuvenation, by following the body instead of working against it. Come home to yourself through this gentle and mindful practice. This class is a great class for anyone who wants to unwind and have a more restful sleep after class. (Class starts at 7:30pm)
- 8pm-9:30pm Strong by Zumba in Studio 1: Train to the beat! This class combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. If you want to burn calories while toning your arms, legs, abs and glutes to some awesome tunes, this class is for you! (Class starts at 8:30pm)