- This event has passed.
Fitness FREE-FOR-ALL Sunday
Sunday, September 17th @ 3:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Try Something New…for Free! During the Fitness “FREE-FOR-ALL” Students, Staff/Faculty and the General Public can try our Fitness Plus programs for FREE.
Full schedule posted at gogaelsgo.com/ffa
Change rooms are located in the basement. What to bring: water bottle, student card, gym clothes, running shoes, hair tie, lock for locker.
How to try a class:
1) Come to the Free-For-All info table located in front of the ARC during scheduled times (info table opens 30 minutes prior to each class).
2) Sign the “Free class” waiver; get a “Free class” sticker on your student/membership card.
3) Show your student/membership card with the “free class” sticker to gain access into a Free-For-all class offered September 11-17, 2017. All classes are first-come, first-serve.
Schedule for Sunday, Sept. 17, 2017
*We have noted below the time that the info table opens in front of the ARC (30 minutes before the class starts), so you’ll be less likely to miss out on the class you’d like to take! Be prepared for line-ups!
- 3pm-4:15pm Power Cycle in Studio 2: Take your ride to the next level! This class covers various terrain including flats, hills, includes acceleration drills & recovery. You get a high intensity workout that is both anaerobic and aerobic on this ride! The drills and intervals will maximize your calorie burn and make you wish you could get off the bike! (Class starts at 3:30pm)
- 4pm-5:15pm Power Sculpt in Studio 1: This intermediate/advanced class utilizes challenging intervals and supersets of cardio work, muscle conditioning, and athletic drills that result in a complete total body workout and full on sweat. Bring your water bottle!! (Class starts at 4:30pm)