- This event has passed.
Fitness FREE-FOR-ALL Saturday
Saturday, September 16th @ 7:45 AM - 2:30 PM
Try Something New…for Free! During the Fitness “FREE-FOR-ALL” Students, Staff/Faculty and the General Public can try our Fitness Plus programs for FREE.
Full schedule posted at gogaelsgo.com/ffa
Change rooms are located in the basement. What to bring: water bottle, student card, gym clothes, running shoes, hair tie, lock for locker.
How to try a class:
1) Come to the Free-For-All info table located in front of the ARC during scheduled times (info table opens 30 minutes prior to each class).
2) Sign the “Free class” waiver; get a “Free class” sticker on your student/membership card.
3) Show your student/membership card with the “free class” sticker to gain access into a Free-For-all class offered September 11-17, 2017. All classes are first-come, first-serve.
Schedule for Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017
*We have noted below the time that the info table opens in front of the ARC (30 minutes before the class starts), so you’ll be less likely to miss out on the class you’d like to take! Be prepared for line-ups!
- 7:45am-9am Sunrise Cycle in Studio 2: Start your day with this great cardio conditioning classes. Instructors will lead you through a variety of rides including hills, sprints, rolling hills and team riding all set to great motivating music. Class starts at 8:15am
- 8:30am-9:45am To the Core in Studio 1: Get ready to get to the “core” of the matter! Work your entire core with exercises, drills and balance drills while learning new exercises to help sculpt your core and total body. This class is for all fitness levels. Don’t be afraid to sweat!!! Class starts at 9am
- 11am-12:30pm Strong by Zumba® in Studio 1: Train to the beat! This class combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. If you want to burn calories while toning your arms, legs, abs and glutes to some awesome tunes, this class is for you! Class starts at 11:30am
- 1pm-2:15pm Piloboxing in Studio 4: You can now meet all your get-sculpted and get-lean goals in one amazing workout. Piloboxing mixes high-energy boxing movements with Pilates toners that, in combination, will not only sculpt your core and improve your posture but will blast off the calories as well! Double the fun in this great full body workout! Class starts at 1:30pm