- This event has passed.
Fitness FREE-FOR-ALL Friday
Friday, September 15th @ 11:15 AM - 5:15 PM
Try Something New…for Free! During the Fitness “FREE-FOR-ALL” Students, Staff/Faculty and the General Public can try our Fitness Plus programs for FREE.
Full schedule posted at gogaelsgo.com/ffa
Change rooms are located in the basement. What to bring: water bottle, student card, gym clothes, running shoes, hair tie, lock for locker.
How to try a class:
1) Come to the Free-For-All info table located in front of the ARC during scheduled times (info table opens 30 minutes prior to each class).
2) Sign the “Free class” waiver; get a “Free class” sticker on your student/membership card.
3) Show your student/membership card with the “free class” sticker to gain access into a Free-For-all class offered September 11-17, 2017. All classes are first-come, first-serve.
Schedule for Friday, Sept. 15, 2017
*We have noted below the time that the info table opens in front of the ARC (30 minutes before the class starts), so you’ll be less likely to miss out on the class you’d like to take! Be prepared for line-ups!
- 11:15am-12:30pm Power Sculpt in Studio 4: This intermediate/advanced class utilizes challenging intervals and supersets of cardio work, muscle conditioning, and athletic drills that result in a complete total body workout and full on sweat. Bring your water bottle!! (Class starts at 11:45am)
- 4pm-5:15pm Group Cycle in Studio 2: This indoor cycling class is a cardio challenge with varying speeds and resistance levels, sprint drills, and more! This class is great for beginner to advanced participants because participants set their own resistance levels. (Class starts at 4:30pm)