Sunday, October 22nd @ 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Recurring Event (See all)
8am-4pm every Sunday
- The Kingston Sunday Antique Market stands on the site of Canada’s oldest market place, and was initially started over twenty seven years ago.
- Our vendors offer an eclectic range of antiques, vintage, collectibles, original arts, produce and products.
- The vendors are onsite prior to 8 am and remain set up until 4 pm.
- Because this is an outside venue, weather dictates how many vendors participate on any given day.
- The market will not operate on rainy days.
- We hope you can find everything you need. We invite those who provide high-quality product, service and customer satisfaction to join our vendor family – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
- Is the venue accessible?
- Springer Market Square
Springer Market Square
Kingston, Ontario K7L 1W8 Canada + Google Map